FAQ For Dumpster Rental Service in Fayetteville, NC
Renting a Dumpster in Fayetteville? Bin There Dump That Can Help!
Yes, any hazardous waste and toxic chemicals are not accepted and cannot be put into any roll off container. These items include, but are not limited to:
- Automobile / Automobile Fluids
- Flammable Liquids
- Fluorescent Bulbs / Tubes
- Hazardous Waste
- Herbicides / Pesticides
- Paint / Thinners
- Propane / Gasoline
- Truck Tires
- Refrigerated Items
Please visit Earth 911 for more information on discarding electronics and recycling.
We offer residential friendly service. Our dumpster rental itself is residential friendly, and it's designed with tall full length doors so that you can walk in heavy objects. However, there's more!
• We include delivery and pick up in our dumpster rental prices
• Driveway Protection - we place wooden boards so that the dumpster rental never has to touch your driveway
• 7 Day Rental Period - you get a full 7 days with your dumpster rental
• Sweep - we sweep up under the dumpster rental to make sure all debris is disposed
Request a Free Quote Near You!
Friendly, professional customer service, plus fair pricing, equals value.Request a Free Quote